Menu
Liz11
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Holder Death - how to contact Virgin Media??

Good afternoon,

I have recently lost my mother in law and wish to change the name on her Virgin account to that of her husbands. I have tried the procedure here, but I do not get an option 4, I only get option 1 or 2. Is this only available during office hours?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Holder Death - how to contact Virgin Media??

Hi @Liz11

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the account name change you need and our condolences on your recent loss.

In order to arrange to change the account into your father in law's name then if you could get in touch with the teams via 0345 454 1111 or via 150 they will be able to transfer you through to the teams that support our customers needing an account name change in these circumstances.

Those teams are available from Monday - Friday 8am – 6pm and closed on weekends.

If you could let us know if you’ve been in touch since you posted, that would be great and of course if you still need support please just let us know, we’ll do what we can to help out.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"