Menu
Littica
Joining in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Quick Pay Online, Bokenly Slow

Ok so I went to pay my half of the Bill today and found the Online Quick Pay to be working so slow I thought it had broken, it literally took it 3 minutes to load up the Card Detales page from the 'Make a Payment screen' and even longer to finish loading that page.

Ten minutes later I can finally hit the 'Pay' button

Are VM having problems with it, it being so slow I stopt trying twice today

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick Pay Online, Bokenly Slow

Hi Littica,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for taking the time to post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with Online Quick Pay. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

As it's been a few days since you last posted, I just want to check with you to see if this has improved any, or are you still having this issue?

If you are still having a problem, just let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Lil-Squabbit
Dialled in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

It's not just you. The issues still continue this week. 20 minutes or so too make a "Quick Payment" this has to be a joke right???

...........................................................................................................
Lil-Squabbit is soooooo NOT amused!!!!
0 Kudos
kabaal
Superfast
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

It's been like that for a couple of weeks for me too. The account page loads up fine but as soon as I click Make a Payment it takes a ridiculously long time to load each page.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon Littica, @Lil-Squabbit and @kabaal.

Thanks for letting us know about the issues with QuickPay and for those that are new to the forums, welcome to the community Smiley Happy

With the additional reports from you guys we have now logged this issue to our IT teams for investigation.

I have raised the request to them just now and will pop back here with any updates I have within the next 5 days, which is generally when they get back to us.

In the meantime, you can still chat to our teams via Webchat where they can take a payment for you or part payment if you prefer. You can also still use our automated payments system via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or speak to a colleague on these options and they will process this with you.

Please keep in touch if there's anything else we can help with.

Take care and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
kabaal
Superfast
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

This issue still hasn't been fixed. Loading the main account page is fine but clicking bills, make a payment etc are still taking an age to load.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi kabaal

Thanks for getting back to us.

I can see that the teams have closed the IT ticket I raised for the three customers experiencing this issue back in July (including you).

Could you let me know if this has been tested on:

• Multiple browsers- if so can you say there has been a noticeable difference between their responsiveness?
  • Multiple devices- laptops/pc's tablets/phones, and again re the above?

If you could let me know, and once I have the information I need,  I will then look at raising this as an individual issue for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Lil-Squabbit
Dialled in
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I too can confirm this issue is still occurring on MULTIPLE browsers. I have been waiting too complete payment for 15 minutes now. Woman Frustrated

...........................................................................................................
Lil-Squabbit is soooooo NOT amused!!!!
0 Kudos
markopoloman
Joining in
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Still not fixed! I want to go to bed!!! 20 mins so far to pay a VM bill.

0 Kudos
kabaal
Superfast
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

markopoloman wrote:

Still not fixed! I want to go to bed!!! 20 mins so far to pay a VM bill.

Yep, it's ridiculous for a company this size to leave the payments page like this for months on end. It's like amateur hour.

0 Kudos