Menu
Highlighted
Sawdustmaker
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Question from newby. Was told I would not have to pay anymore to my old supplier, as Virgin would pay

I was told by 'Jay' one of Virgin's sales force that if I changed from BT to Virgin, then Virgin would pay up to £100 and I wouldn't have to make anymore payments to BT. Imagine my surprise when I saw that BT have taken £63 from my account 3 weeks after signing up. Does anyone have any idea how I may claim this money back.

Thanks for any help to be given

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Question from newby. Was told I would not have to pay anymore to my old supplier, as Virgin would pay

It sounds like you’re still a BT customer, Virginmedia can contact another supplier to cancel for some things (phone so they can transfer your number & I think broadband), if you had/have TV with BT then you will have had to cancel that yourself. If you have written proof that CS promised to cancel everything then you can contact complaints: http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

You will have to cancel with BT to ensure no further monies are taken - you may have to give 30 days’ notice to cancel.

Virginia/Doctor9fan. If I have helped please give me Kudos.
0 Kudos