Menu
MarsMug
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Profile Access - Oops something's broken

So, having logged into my account, I select profile (so I can manage accounts) and get the page;

“Oops, something's broken

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon.

Other parts of the site might be working as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.”

It’s been like this for years now, and it’s really starting to become a problem for me.

I contacted VM by phone, they tried to fix it, changed my password (which I cannot now change myself), still not fixed. They said they would raise a ticket and someone would call me back, this was days ago and no call.

I’ve tried different computers, different browsers, android phone, different networks. All exactly the same.

If anyone else has encountered this and had it resolved please advise.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Profile Access - Oops something's broken

Hi MarsMug

Many thanks for popping back with your post to us Smiley Happy

My apologies that you have had issues getting access to My Virgin Media via those dirrefernt devices and browsers.

As the secure password for this is not working for you, in order to resolve this with us if you could contact our teams in a secure way, either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with billing or packages then that would be great! As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

Additionally I will send a pm to you just to confirm some specifics so I can support you by dropping a note on your account. If you could get back in touch with me via theon the top right, then that would be great Smiley Happy

Speak soon

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos