Menu
macphei
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Problems managing account on line

When I try to access 'Manage Accounts' from the 'My Profile' section of My Virgin Media page, I receive the standard 'Oops, something's broken...' error message.

This has been happening since I recently added 1 additional email account. I can access my email ok on line I am just not able to manage any of my accounts

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems managing account on line

This is something which would normally need to be escalated to the IT Team. They're not a team you can choose to go through to via the phone menu. It could maybe be the case that some previously deleted account didn't clear from the system and when adding a new one, it pushed the linked accounts over the threshold. As the manage account page does give that exact error when it picks up on too many additional accounts being present. It's one possibility of a number (of possibilities.)

The  favicon.png Forum Team here have escalated issues like this in the past to the IT Team, so if you want to wait for a response rather than call in about it, then do so and you'll get a response from a member of the Forum Team soon.

You can also call in about it, ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Verify your details -> Option 2 (Faults) -> Report a broadband fault (this covers all My VM login and My VM account issues.) Report the issue and ask them to escalate it for correct, make sure you get the personal-fault reference number of them which will be in a format like P0XXXXXX.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems managing account on line

Hi macphei, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue accessing the Manage My Accounts section of Virgin Media. 

As mentioned by Shelke, we'll need to get an IT ticket raised in order to resolve this however first we will need to replicate the issue. This isn't something that can be done via the forums so we'll need you to give us a call on the number above. 

Come back and let me know how it goes Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos