Menu
_BenjaminSA
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problems getting my e-sign contract.

Hi, 

We signed up for Virgin through a door-to-door salesmen, I told him straight up the deal we wanted for the price we wanted and he got that all sorted for us. He promised us free installation and no activation fee's for the TiVo boxes. 

We ordered the Vivid 200 Full House package, with two V6 TiVo boxes and Call Anytime for a promotional 12 month period. We received an email with the contract and install date, however there was a fault with the contract with an installation charge of £69.94, which included Activation Fee, V6 Box Activation Fee for both boxes and Manned installation charge for everyting and the VM Hub 3.0.

I rang up on Tuesday and expressed how unhappy I was and the lady said they were unable to uphold the deal and as a result wouldn't be able to process it. I told her there and then I would like to cancel and I would like the £25 up-front charge back to the bank account ASAP. 

She was hesitant and went to speak to her manager about upholding the deal and she confirmed that Virgin will honour their deal and as a gesture of goodwill wipe the installation charges altogether so we have no up front costs for installation. 

They said a new contract would be sent out and we're still waiting, I rang up about 35 minutes ago and spoke to a lovely lady Gillian who said she'd have a new contract sent to me and did it there and then. How long exactly am I supposed to wait until I have the email to e-sign as we're meant to be connected on Friday 3rd February. 

Many thanks,

Benjamin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems getting my e-sign contract.

Hi _BenjaminSA

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media family Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear of the experience you've had but I am glad something was sorted out for you regarding the installation and activation costs.  I am sure the issues will be rectified and all incorrect charges removed once your first bill is produced. 

I can understand your concern at not receiving a new contract and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. I do hope this has arrived with you by now but if not please give the team a call on 150 free from any Virgin Media line or 0345 454 1111 from another line. 

If you need anything else don't hesitate to pop back to us. 

Many thanks
Ian_LP

Forum Team

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos