Menu
MacNala2
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Primary account change from ntlworld.com to virginmedia.com

I started originally with NTLWorld.com and was transferred to Viginmedia.com but my primary account is still an ntlworld.com address.

Recently I discovered that if the ntlworld.com email is not accessed for 90 days it gets locked out. I know that it can be reinstated by contacting Support.

I would rather not rely on that.

Is it possible to change my primary account from an ntlworld.com one to a virginmedia.com one?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Primary account change from ntlworld.com to virginmedia.com

hiya @MacNala2 basically nope, you can change the primary account name to a 3rd party email address e.g. yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc.. just make sure you type it in correctly.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Primary account change from ntlworld.com to virginmedia.com

hiya @MacNala2 basically nope, you can change the primary account name to a 3rd party email address e.g. yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc.. just make sure you type it in correctly.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos