Menu
auds2007
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pricing

Hi, I'm currently paying approx 65 a month but noticed that new customers with TV phone and broadband albeit 50mbs speeds are getting these for 28.99? How do I get these prices? Mines is far too expensive.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pricing

Simple - you can't get new customer prices which are promotional offers to get people in and hopefully (VM hope) keep them after the promo period ends. You can try and negotiate a better deal with VM retentions options 4,5 (thinking of leaving) when you phone in.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pricing

Hi auds2007,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delay in responding.

As HowardML mentioned, the deal you're after is aimed at enticing new custom and is currently not offered to existing customers.

It's worth bearing in mind that new customer offers usually last a limited time before the discount ends and the customer starts to pay the going rate, and all customers receive a one-time new customer deal when joining.

You can find your personal upgrades and offers on My Virgin Media here: http://virg.in/myVM.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos