Menu
Lj19
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pre instalation

How do i cancel with you.You wont put me through to pre instalation dept if you even have one!
0 Kudos
Lj19
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pre instalation

Why do you never answer i have been on hold for 2 nights for over 1hour a time trying to cancel my installation before the 11th of March.Im moving propery change of circumstances there fore dont require Virgin anymore.Two guys have just arrived to lay the cable which ive stopped.How much longer before you get back to me as promised by a lady 2 nights ago as pre instalation was shut at 7.00 she said.The fact id been on hold since 6.00 costing me money to ring you.This is disgusting customer service I would never use you again or reccomend you to others Im disgusted being treated like this.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pre instalation

hiya @Lj19 you should be able to call via sales 0800 052 0422 and ask to speak to customer relations they deal with cancellations mainly for active customers but should be able to deal with your request
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution