Menu
Chatterton9
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pre contract agreement

So a salesman and I agreed on a contract both signed, for when it came round to my contract getting sent by virgin surprise its a different monthly cost rang the helpline twice and nobody wants to help or they don't know how to help. Not much off a helpline. I am a new customer here and starting to regret this move. Can anyone help please?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pre contract agreement

Contracts don't show any discounts you may of negotiated.

Don't know why, its pretty silly to be honest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Chatterton9
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok so I can only find out if the price we agreed upon is right until it comes out my bank account? Then by that time it's to late to leave.
0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Surely nobody, but nobody, would sign a contract presented to them in these circumstances.

It would be blatantly false and the issue of false accounting would need looking into.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

In my experience, the e-contract I was sent did document my discount very clearly, both the amount and the duration, along with the minimum contract period.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ernie_C wrote:

In my experience, the e-contract I was sent did document my discount very clearly, both the amount and the duration, along with the minimum contract period.

Same here.

Surely the OP will have their own copy of the original contract signed with the salesman. If yes, then they can argue the point with VM. If not then there will be problem.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos