Menu
Fowler54
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor customer support

How easy is it to terminate a contract with Virgin?  I am told they do everything possible to prevent it. I want to move to any other provider I am so sick of the dreadful service from this mob.

Any suggestions for a good provider?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor customer support

Hi Fowler54,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're not confident with our disconnection process. 

I personally think it's quite easy to go through. 

All you need to do is give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 to give your 30 day notice. When you give this notice to disconnect, the account will continue as normal until the disconnection date. This means your billing cycle will also continue as normal. 

On your disconnection date the services will stop and a final bill will be produced a few days later. This will include any refunds, adjustments and charges. If the overall amount shows as a charge, you'll need to make this payment via a credit or debit card as soon as possible. If there is a refund showing then we will send you a cheque for that amount. 

As well as the final bill, you will receive some packaging to return any equipment you have. There will be instructions on how you can return this to us in the pack. 

I really hope you do re-consider leaving us and if there is anything else we can do for you, let us know.

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Fowler54
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sadly, I am stuck with Virgin until next March.  I intend in the meantime to use as many communications routes open to me to tell the world what crap Virgin customer services is. This is the third week with no internet access.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fowler54

Thanks for getting back to us with regards to the internet services. I am sorry to hear you were having issues using our broadband.

I can see since you posted that an engineer has been out last week and hopefully this should have rectified the connection problems as the issues were due to the broadband signal levels.

If this visit has not resolved all the issues you had with our services can you please let us know?

We'll do everything we can to support you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos