Menu
Redace007
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor customer service

Any idea why Virgin would email notification that my bill was created and due to be paid 24 hours AFTER it was due? The bill is paid from a separate account, in which I only keep enough money to pay my d.d's. Got to waste my lunch hour driving to the bank, deposit money, pay the bill and wait for services to be reconnected. Don't think I will be staying with these cowboys
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor customer service

Redace007 wrote:
Any idea why Virgin would email notification that my bill was created and due to be paid 24 hours AFTER it was due? The bill is paid from a separate account, in which I only keep enough money to pay my d.d's. Got to waste my lunch hour driving to the bank, deposit money, pay the bill and wait for services to be reconnected. Don't think I will be staying with these cowboys

On my latest email it shows this :- Bill date: Jan 20, 2017, Payment due date: Feb 07, 2017. 

What does it show on yours?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Redace007
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email dated 25th Jan. Bill created and due to be paid on 24th Jan. Thanks Virgin
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Redace007 wrote:
Email dated 25th Jan. Bill created and due to be paid on 24th Jan. Thanks Virgin

So the bill states, as per the details I quoted above from mine :-

Bill date: Jan 24, 2017, Payment due date: Jan 24, 2017

If so then I would call and ask for an explanation.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos