Menu
MattyT123
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Poor complaints procedures

Hi has anyone found complaints about service almost impossible to make. I found phoning got me nowhere, there's no email for complaints so I wrote to Swansea, they acknowledged my complaint letter saying they would be in touch after their investigation but that was weeks ago with no reply.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor complaints procedures

Hi MattyT123

Thanks for letting us know about the situation regarding your complaint and my apologies there has been no communication since the confirmation letter.

If you are still within the 28 day period we have to resolve and respond to complaints that may be why you are currently waiting for a reply from the teams.

If you are outside this timeframe we can absolutely take a further look into this for you.

Just let us know and we'll do what we can to escalate this back to the teams for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
MattyT123
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I missed phone calls from yourselves on Thursday and Friday ( after I had posted on here ) due to being at work. It is impossible to return the call on that number. I hope you try again to resolve my issue.
0 Kudos
chutwutt
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Now Im being logical and nothing less or more.

You make a complaint, then dont answer the phone, then blame VM.

OK. They tried to call, they dont know if your at work or whatever...ergo they must have looked at the complaint.

Mention in the letter what times you are available to speak! 

Jeez.

0 Kudos
MattyT123
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Chutwutt, ok clever,

I wrote the letter a month ago and I did not here a thing until I posted on here a few days ago! So maybe posting on here is the key to getting the response.

I tried phoning back but there's a automated reply "Dont worry there's no need to contact us." well actually there is a need because your internet hasn't worked properly for months.

There's something called shift work you know, so your "logical" solution doesn't sound so logical does it.
0 Kudos