Menu
UnhappyinCambs
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Poor Customer Service Complaints

I have sent two letters about how poor Virgin’s so called Customer Service department are and what a surprise no answer to ether.

The first letter was sent direct to Mark Davidson (Executive Director, Customer Care) on the 26/10/16 received and signed for on the 27/10/16 at 07.26am by A Clarke. The second sent to the complaints department on 20/11/16, received and signed for on the 22/10/16 at 07.34am by Pook.

So it would seem that not only are their Customer Service department poor but so are their directors and Complaints department.

Any body else had problems get an answer from them about a complaint or do they just hope by ignoring you you would simple go away?

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Poor Customer Service Complaints

Hi UnhappyinCambs

I understand fro my colleague that they have contacted you on the back of us discussing this with them and that they are looking to support you further with this.

Please keep in touch if you need anything else and I'll be happy to help out Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi ‘HappyInCambs’ Smiley Happy

I am so pleased for you. I got in touch with Pete who then popped me through to Nick and both the guys have supported me and yourself brilliantly so I'm happy to pass this on to them both.

I'm glad it's been sorted Smiley Happy

Keep in touch if you ever need anything else from us. You know where we are if you do!

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

All Replies
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It's an American company ripping off the Brits so you shouldn't be too surprised.    Smiley Sad

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
UnhappyinCambs
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The company maybe American but their customer complaints department is in the Uk (Swansea) so Brits being rude to Brits.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi UnhappyinCambs

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us on the forums and thank you for letting us know about the poor customer service experience you have had with us Smiley Sad

I am sorry to hear that the complaints you have had have not yet been sorted out by our teams.

I can see the most recent one is open and being worked on.

I am communicating with the people this is connected to see if we can expedite the process for you given that the previous complaint has not been resolved for you.

I'll pop back with any updates I can for you by Monday at the latest.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi UnhappyinCambs

I understand fro my colleague that they have contacted you on the back of us discussing this with them and that they are looking to support you further with this.

Please keep in touch if you need anything else and I'll be happy to help out Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
UnhappyinCambs
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen_A

Just to say that having recieved a letter last week and two phone calls this evening I am please to say that my promblems have been sorted.

Thank you Peter M and Nick N for your help and understanding.

Regards

(un)happyinCambs

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi ‘HappyInCambs’ Smiley Happy

I am so pleased for you. I got in touch with Pete who then popped me through to Nick and both the guys have supported me and yourself brilliantly so I'm happy to pass this on to them both.

I'm glad it's been sorted Smiley Happy

Keep in touch if you ever need anything else from us. You know where we are if you do!

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

anparjom
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I too have had appalling customer service. I have been a customer for over 20 years. I moved house 3 years ago and my broadband has never worked properly. I have been repeatedly fobbed off with "reset your router-empty your caches-switch it off at the plug-blah blah", which I now do before I ring Virgin. Eventually, they admit there's a problem (3 times now) and send some one out at their convenience- last year they had to recable the phone but I had no recompensation, as asked, the lack of service (over £60 a month for a service that is rarely used-I pay for "extra-fast broadband because I need it for work several times a year , but it's cheaper to have the package, apparently).

Last night I was on the phone for over 2 hours and was told , eventually, after asking for a manager, that he had fixed the problem. This morning the spped was even worse and I could not work . When I pointed out that the engineer appointment in 5 days time was not good enough-I need broadband to work, I had the phone put down on me twice. There is no mechanism to make complaints and gain recompense, so I intend to retweet and Facebook this appalling treatment and exploitation of long-standing customers, as well as look into moving elsewhere.

0 Kudos