Menu
KellyWinham
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Please ammend my credit report

Dear Sir/Madam

I am sending this email at the advise of one of your telephone advisors.  I have recently checked my credit report and I is showing a long term debt of £700+ with virgin media.  I spoke to a call handler in virgin mobile and media as I have been a long standing customer and have had account with both.  I was advised that there are no outstanding balances on any account I have or have had and they will be writing to me to confirm this.

I am in the process of applying for a mortgage and I sincerely hope that this isn't an issue for me!!

Your kind and very swift assistance with this would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please ammend my credit report

this will not be able to be sorted on the forum and you shouldn't of been adviced to post here. you are better off tryign to sort this over the phone or by writing in
0 Kudos
KellyWinham
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Do you work for Virgin - if so can you post a telephone number that I can call so my concerns will be dealt with appropriately then?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not 100% sure this will be the correct number but the collections team 'may' be able to assist as they deal with outstanding payments, its roughly the right direction.

Their number is 0345 142 4444.

Elsewise you would be looking at 150 again and probably trying out retentions / cancellations as even if they are not the right department, they are the ones who want to keep you so may know where to get the correct department. Off the top of my head it's option 1 then 4 then 5 to get through to them, best doing in business hours as you will want to get through to onshore not offshore. Hang up if offshore as their scripts won't be able to help, as you've experienced.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi KellyWinham,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy 

You can contact the credit amendments team using the following details:

By phone on: 0800 052 0290. They are open Monday - Friday 10:00 - 18:00 and Saturday 09:00 - 13:00. They are closed on Sundays.

By post at: 

Consumer Underwriting

Virgin Media

Eagle Court 3

Coventry Road

Sheldon

Birmingham

B26 3RZ

Or via Email: creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk

The only time they will make a change to the file though is if we've either defaulted the account by mistake or full payment is made. 

I hope that helps. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos