Menu
qasimhussain
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Please Help Changing Billing Information

Hello, I've decided to post on the forum as i've had no help by contacting the call centre for a simple query. When i signed up for your service over 18 months ago, I did not provide my full name and had discovered it was missing from my equifax credit report. They had informed me to contact each company individually and have my details amended.

I called up a few months ago and was told to send in a covering letter with proof of id, so posted a passport copy, months passed and no change. Called up again and rep said he would change it on his system there and then, but all he's done is added my full name to my online profile instead of bill holder. All pdfs of my bills still have my incomplete name.

Can i please have someone contact me as soon as possible to have this rectified.

Thank You 

0 Kudos
qasimhussain
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please Help Changing Billing Information

sorry, just checked my bills online pdfs, it does seem my details are ok, yet its still missing from my credit report. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please Help Changing Billing Information

Hi qasimhussain

Many thanks for getting in touch with us about your credit report details.

If your name is now correct on our accounts system then it may take time for this to update on the credit reports. Any amendments to this can take up to 14 days from the time we make changes to your service with us or if we have notified the credit file companies with updates that need to take place on your credit file.

If you need to get in touch with the team about this you can email them directly at creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk

Please keep in touch with us and let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos