Menu
mcgillbb
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Player Bundle 29 a month for 12 months

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of joining Virgin Media and going for the Player Bundle 29 quid a month for 12 months. It also mentions 45 quid a month 12 month contract thereafter.  Does anyone know if that means that I am contracted to continue after the first 12 months?  If so, do I have to pay a get out fee if I do not want to continue?

Thanks

Breige

0 Kudos
AnyonebutVM
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Player Bundle 29 a month for 12 months

Hi Breige,

My advice to you would be to first check if anyone in your area is having problems with download speeds at peak times. Most people join this community to complain about terrible speeds and poor customer service.

You're one of the lucky ones because you don't yet have a contract, my advice would be go for a BT/sky equivalent package. Even if it's more expensive you will get much better service.

Regards
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Player Bundle 29 a month for 12 months

The deal with Virgin Media is for the first 12 months (at £29) after which time it will go back to the regular price of £45.

You are free to cancel by giving your 30 days notice after the 11 month if you do not wish to pay the higher price, although you can usually speak to them on the phone and they will either agree the same offer for the next 12 months or agree another deal with you.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.