Menu
Neaera
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Planned engineering work - area 21

Hi, I've received a letter from Virgin about upcoming engineering work in my area (area code 21). Unfortunately, it must have gone to the bin and I can't remember the exact date. Is there any way to get this information from my account or the website? Thanks N.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Planned engineering work - area 21

Hi Neaera, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry that you have misplaced the letter we sent you. 

I have taken a look at your connection and unfortunately I cannot find the information about this engineering work. It tend to only show up on our systems on the day it is due to be carried out. 

I can see however that it seems you are affected by fault ref F004830506 for slow speeds at peak times so it is likely to be related to that issue. The current review date is 05/04/2017. 

Please give this thread a bump after that time and we will get an update on this issue for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Neaera
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Planned engineering work - area 21

Hi Emma, thanks for your response! I am working from home at the moment, so this information is quite important for me, but I'll just keep my fingers crossed that the works won't affect the internet for too long on the date.
0 Kudos