Menu
Caz
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Phone costs puzzeling me

Can anyone tell me please what the extra cost of 'Talk more anytime' is on top of my previous just 'Talk Weekends'? It looks like I am been charged an extra £10.48, is this correct?

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone costs puzzeling me

this is directly from the "compare phone plane" webpage

Talk More Evenings & Weekends

Inclusive unlimited evening and weekend calls to UK landlines∆ and UK mobiles, plus calls to 0845 and 0870 numbersϪ.

Talk More Evenings & Weekends can only be added as an upgrade to Talk Weekends, once you’re already a subscriber.

£5 extra a month for 12 months

Talk More Anytime

Inclusive unlimited anytime calls to UK landlines∆ and UK mobiles, plus calls to 0845 and 0870 numbersϪ.

Talk More Anytime can only be added as an upgrade to Talk Weekends, once you’re already a subscriber.

£8 extra a month
for 12 months

Caz
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes that is what I thought it was, looks like I'm been ripped off.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Is it a recent change?

Remember that your first bill after a change may cover more than a standard month i.e it'll be the month in advance plus any additional days between when your change was added and the next available bill
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Caz
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes its a recent change but I am looking at my old package compared to my new package. Its £10.48 more. I was paying presumably £1 extra before for talk weekends. By my reckoning I should be paying £7 extra. Unless of course my whole package has increased by £3.48 for some reason.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

There was a general price rise which amounted to £3.48 for most accounts that came into play after 1 November 2016.  So it looks as if that could be what you are seeing.

Caz
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks guys, I have just rung up and that was the case.

0 Kudos