Menu
Skc
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Payments

I've had terrible trouble getting Virgin to call me regarding the mess up of my direct debit. I called to transfer my direct debit to my husbands account, still its not set up, they've not taken my payment, charged me for late payment and sent me a letter confirming I haven't paid, all this time I've been caring for my daughter in hospital and having to go through the trouble to contacting call centres whom don't seem to be able to help me. Please can someone call me after 4 pm before I send complaints to CEOs and financial ombudsman!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Payments

hiya @Skc welcome to the virignmedia community forum, sadly the admins cant arrange for callbacks, you can change direct debt details online via guide -> http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=4080&CURRENT_C... with changing direct debt I believe the account needs to have a £0.00 balance..
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Payments

Hi Skc, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue setting up a direct debit. 

In order to set up a direct debit, the balance needs to be £0. If there is even 1p on there it won't go through. 

Make sure you've paid any outstanding bill and leave it for 24 hours in order for it to hit your account. Once that's done you will be able to set up the Direct Debit online via My Virgin Media. Here are the steps: How do I set up Direct Debit payments?

If you have further complications then speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 between 8am - 10pm. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos