Menu
Misstilley12
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Payments on account

Virgin media online account is not showing when I make payments, it always says payments made since last bill 0 when I have made a payment ??

Really frustrating as I can't see an accurate account balance
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Payments on account

Nor will you ever. The system only updates when a new bill is generated. If you pay by card, for example, you'll have your bank records to refer to.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I totally agree with you on this its the worst payment system I`ve ever seen. Every company I have ever dealt with shows your payments and date. This needs changing VM. We should not have to go and refer to our bank statements at all. That remark from the SU cheeses me off.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bingley wrote:

I totally agree with you on this its the worst payment system I`ve ever seen. Every company I have ever dealt with shows your payments and date. This needs changing VM. We should not have to go and refer to our bank statements at all. That remark from the SU cheeses me off.

Please don't suggest changes to VM's billing system as implementing any changes would probably just make a bad system worse.

VM need to bite the bullet and implement a completely new system for billing, payments, refunds, everything. When I read posts from customers who feel that they have been misled by agents over pricing, I can't but help believe that a fair number of these issues are due to the system deciding for itself what the charges will be.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos