Menu
kshep94
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Payment made to someone else's bill...

This may seem somewhat silly but I had just awoken & intended to pay my bill and was asked to input my virgin media phone number, Never had to do this in the past so was slightly confused, I appear to have input the wrong phone number and as such have had to pay two times the amount i intended whilst one of those payments has gone to someone else's bill, Just wondering if i could possibly get a refund on this as, as i say I'm essentially paying off someone else's virgin bill simply because our phone numbers differ by ONE number.

eg. My number: ####################

Number i input: #################

Hopefully can get some info on this as it's my brothers Debit card used to make a payment and it's unfair on him if i'm unable to refund the incorrect payment.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Payment made to someone else's bill...

hiya @kshep94 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, sadly not much the forum team could do in this situation would need to have a chat with customer services using 150 / 0345 454 1111 or if this is virignmedia mobile via 789. doubt virginmedia would be allowed to refund this money to your account, since would be a breach of Data Protection access somebody else's account without permission.

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos