Menu
gham53
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Paying more for less?

I have been wanting to upgrade my bundle for a while but haven't got around to doing it, but I've finally had the chance to look at some of the offers and bundles and I saw the VIP Bundle for £120 and that has almost double what I currently have for around the same price.. I looked at the offers virgin media have offered me in my account and it's even more of a slap in the face.. offering a 3rd of the vip bundle for £170. I am not sure how that works out if someone could let me know that would be great.

Below is my current bundle I feel like I have been ripped off by paying £119 when the VIP bundle is £120 and would give me 200mbs, sky sports & cinema, full house tv, another tivo box and phone.

package.PNG

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying more for less?

gham53 wrote:

I have been wanting to upgrade my bundle for a while but haven't got around to doing it

Theres your problem right there...

VM contracts run for a minimum term. After that your on a rolling contract NOT one of the promotional "bundles". This is primarily because signing up for a promotional bundle involves a new contract term, so they cant change it without your say so.

If you dont phone in and negotiate at the end of your minimum contract term, you WILL end up paying more.

All ISP's do it. Energy companies do it. Insurance companies do it. etc etc etc....

0 Kudos