Menu
fist101
Dialled in
Message 1 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Package change

I am ex VM staff and just received a letter regarding changing my package to a mates rates package, I called the number they gave but they say can't do it, used type talk and they say can't do it, called normal number and they can't do it, see VM not changed and still passing customer from department to department! Problem is letter advises that if I do not get in touch my package will be reduced to basic pack in 30 days time? Do you have a dedicated number that I can call and can get sorted today?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 25
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Package change

Hi Dave

Thanks for getting back to us, apologies I missed you previous tag as I was off on leave.

I'm messaging the Mates Rates teams to get back to you and my apologies they have not been back in touch as promised. As you know having worked with us previously they only have email for any of us to get in touch so we are limited in our communications options with them. I have emailed again for them to contact you regarding your original query.

With respect to the package, the speed boost was processed earlier today for you so my apologies for the delay in this not being applied.

In regards to the issues with the broadband speeds I'm flagging this to one of my colleagues to look into for you and they will pop back to this thread a bit later on with an update for you.

Catch you soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 25
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Dave, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to see that you have continued to have trouble with the service. 

The team who deals with this type of issue will contact you as soon as they can and they will apply credits where necessary. 

If they do not get in touch about this over the next few days let me know and I will chase them up. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi fist101

Thanks for joining us on the forums to let us know about the Mates Rates option you're looking for, and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you've been unable to contact the Mates Rates team in regards to this. There is no phone number you can ring but we do have an internal email address I can check in with on your behalf to chase this for you.

Can I ask, when did you stop being a member of staff with us? Was it about 12 months back? I believe that the usual period you can have the staff offer for once you have left the business before it converts to a Mates Rates deal.

For me to check into this further for you I'm going to send a pm to you. You can find this in the next to your forum name Smiley Happy

I hope to hear back from you soon!

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi fist101

Thanks again for popping by with your post.

I'd like to help get this sorted for you if you still need our support Smiley Happy

If so, if you could get back to me on the pm I sent to you on Monday, that would be fab!

Take care and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

fist101
Dialled in
Message 4 of 25
Flag for a moderator

got throgh to a guy called Peter who actually knew what he was doing and is sorting it, even called me back to let me know where he was up to. Thanks Karen

Dave

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 25
Flag for a moderator

i'm glad you got it sorted there Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting us know. Just keep in touch if you need anything else from us and we'll do what we can to support.

Take care and have a fab evening Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

fist101
Dialled in
Message 6 of 25
Flag for a moderator

sent message

0 Kudos
fist101
Dialled in
Message 7 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Did you get email I sent you yesterday?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi fist101

I did yes thank you. The messages came in after I finished yesterday and I was only in for a couple of hours earlier so I'm looking into this for you now Smiley Happy

I'll be back in touch as soon as I've had a chance to check things out.

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
fist101
Dialled in
Message 9 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, if you can get someone to call me after 1400hrs please,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave

I filled the form in before you gave me a specific time to call on your post so my apologies I have not put that on the form when I filled this in yesterday.

I did ask them to contact you via your mobile to give you more flexibility so I hope that's okay for you.

Keep me posted on this Smiley Happy

Cheers.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos