Menu
Slogan
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Package alteration

So an issue i have ,

A month or so ago i altered my package nice chap on phone did it then and there for me , reason i rang him as wife asked me to query why our bill was so high , turned out we were being billed for international calls and call barring for which we never asked.

So chap kindly lowered package down with no contract as we had been with them nearly fifteen years.and paying for something we didn,t ask for.

Bill comes this week exactly as before ? Ok rang again apologetic chap comes on and tells me the order was never acted on ?  Speaks to his manager and offers me same package but with a contract ?

So i said i Will think about it .later that evening it dawned on me i had a deal already but they were not honouring it so again next day rang again spoke to different guy same system spoke to manager and again sign a contract to which i said i already have a package on screen to which he advised it was cancelled but nobody told us!

So again he tried to sell me a contract sounding like bad car salesman by now and pretty shirty too.so i told him i want the contract onscreen as agreed a month before he told me if i want that at that price i had to sign a contract to me it sounds like blackmail , as he knew i had an 8 week bill in my hand which if lowered would have halved it .

I hung up spoke yesterday to billing raised a complaint was told a manager would ring me now 7.30 at night and no call not very happy at all .

What a shambles even billing tried to sell me a contract talk about power sales who is teaching them to talk to customers like that its shocking if i wanted a new contract class me as new customer give me the benefits but no im an old customer so treat us like fodder .

Any suggestions ?

Reg

Steve 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package alteration

Are you phoning retentions or just general customer services? If CS it’s better to call retentions.

Virginia/Doctor9fan. If I have helped please give me Kudos.
0 Kudos
Slogan
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thx for reply ,

I seem to have rung numerous numbers all lead now to the dreaded options menu but from there none lead to complaints !

So last one was billing she forwarded complaint to which no reply as yet sat at home allday for nothing ..

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Retentions is 150 from a Virginmedia phone line then press 1, 4, then 5.
None VM phone line: 03454541111.

Virginia/Doctor9fan. If I have helped please give me Kudos.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Slogan

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the billing and package complaint you have mentioned above.

With respect to the complaint you have raised, I can see that when you spoke to us a few days after you posted, you have been in touch and the teams have resolved this for you.

Please keep in touch if there is anything else we can help with Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Slogan
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Karen this took two emails to your ceo multiple sales advisers ,complaints dept about six people tried to sell me packages including complaints !

I thank your ceo his pa. And andy a manager i presume who sorted it in five minutes he is going to look into this he said there are issues that need sorting asap.

Reg

Steve

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve I'll pass that on for you.

Thanks for letting us know.

Keep in touch!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos