Menu
nathang
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged

Hello, I recently set up a new contract because the price kept going up even though I was told under that contract it wouldn't happen again (I do understand it was in the small print and I realise I shouldn't have taken their word for it). I recently signed another new contract losing some services to bring the price down as I am abroad for a while. When I called to arrange it I was told my next bill would be the new price but unfortunately I have been charged even more and I cannot find any email address to get this sorted out. Unfortunately this happened last time I was away so I could do with some help to try to get this sorted or log a complaint now to help me retrieve my money that I have been overcharged as I am away for 3 months. I may have to find a new supplier for the next time I'm away as I cant do this extra work every time, which would be a shame as I've been a customer since they took over from Ntl!

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Nathan
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged

Hi Nathan

Thanks for getting in touch abut the overcharge on your billing.

I do apologise but there is no email address for this to be dealt with. Our teams operate via phone or Webchat

You can access our Webchat teams from a laptop or desktop pc but not via a mobile or tablet.

If you could contact the team in this way they will be able to support you

Their opening hours (in UK times) are below:

Day                   Open   Close

Monday           8am     8pm

Tuesday          8am     8pm

Wednesday    8am    8pm

Thursday        8am     8pm

Friday               8am     8pm

Saturday         9am     5pm

Sunday           Closed

Keep in touch and let us know if you need anything else.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
nathang
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. My email address is ############### and the webchat is not working whenever I log on and I am in Mexico so the phone is not an option, hence trying to get all this sorted before I left. I had the same problem a few years ago when I last travel but I had hoped that was a one off, unfortunately it appears not. I'm hoping I can get this corrected now otherwise I will have to wait until I'm back to take it through the complaints channel as I cant afford to pay more than was agreed and my forum posts and attempted emails can verify I made more than reasonable efforts to notify Virgin of the overcharge.

Thanks,

Nathan

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos