Menu
Cookie44
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged

I have reached the end of the 5TH MONTH of my 6 nth free trial of SKY SPORTS and CINEMA so I cancelled this a month in advance as requested.
YES YOU GUESSED IT...STILL GOT CHARGED.
I have the email to prove I changed it too.
IS IT COMMON PRACTICE FOR YOUR COMPANY TO DO THIS?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged

Presumably you get charged at the end of the month for the month you just watched and the month after that the charge will be gone, has you access to sports and movies ended?

0 Kudos
Cookie44
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You pay a month in advance and you also cancel a month in advance. My subscription was free so to avoid paying after 6 mths, I cancelled on the last day of the 5th month.
However, I get my bill today and I'm being charged. Nobody from VIRGIN MEDIA AVAILABLE TO ANSWER THIS??????
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cookie44

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your bill lately.

Due to the nature of your issue I'd need to request that you give our team a call so we can fully clear security and discuss this in detail with you. You can contact them on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

I'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide