Menu
Capnburn
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged on bill

Last me we gave notice to terminate because Vm were happy to keep putting the bill up but we have been planned with high usage in our area for a very long time time now. After them promising to put a credit on the account, which they did not do, and then said they couldnt honor the agreement they Made the previous month we finally decided to leave. They did however put a £40 credit on last month for some of the time we have had issues yet this month we apparently owe £40 on last months bill (bill are paid by dd so they control what they ask for), which is the credit they Made last month, and are changing us up until the 27 january yet we terminate on the 9th january. So glad we are leaving, anyone else had terrible service from them like this
0 Kudos
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged on bill

Nope, been pretty good when it comes to credits, been with VM for a solid 6 years now, only ever had to properly complain maybe once or twice, both times it was resolved fairly well, shame to see you had these issues, there isn't anything anyone on the forums can really do to help as nobody here has access to billing data so we're not even able to verify if you have infact had any actual issues

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged on bill

Hi capnburn, 

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having an issue with this.

In order to help you with this I'll need to go into the account and check a few things. 

I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos