Menu
cmag33
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged on Virgin bill for 6 months

Hi,

I found out in December that Virgin had not applied a 12 month rolling credit (£30.99) against my account for staying since September....

Quick phone call via my mobile as the phone line was down, customer services apologised and said they'd credit the account and apply the rolling credit going forward.

Checked again on my January Bill still no credit. Appears they raised a credit for the phone line being down...(is this the problem? Applying more than one credit???). Again I raised the issue with customer services and assured it was now fixed.

27th Feb. Credit still not applied (now up to £185.94 overcharged!!!!)....currently trying to work through chat to resolve but I'm now not letting them close the complaint until it is resolved.

Has anyone else faced similar problems with Virgin billing???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged on Virgin bill for 6 months

Hi cmag33, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us even though things haven't gone as smoothly as they should have. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged on Virgin bill for 6 months

Hi cmag33, 

Thanks for coming back to me via PM with your information Smiley Happy

OK, I've gone in to the the account today and can see that everything has since been corrected. 

A new bill has been generated today showing the credit so to view this, just log in to My Virgin Media Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues or concerns, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos