Menu
JoeZ
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged again!!!

Dear Sir / Madam

Basically you overcharged me this month by direct debit, and this is the second time it happened. I signed up VirginMedia based on the amazing experience I had, not for extra hassles and headaches, I certainly don't like to calling you every month for the errors you made!

In November I noticed that you created incorrect bill for me and I called your customer service straight away, so I managed avoid unnecessary payments to be taken from my account. However, this time I didn't check my bill based on your previous customer service promised me it won't happen again, surprisedly you charged me in full amount rather than the special promotion deal I originally signed for in July.

Also could you please check my account notes, since I signed up with VirginMedia, there are always some problems and lies, all those things seems be never ends or am I the only unlucky person experiencing those? To be honest that's not same VirginMedia company that I used to know.

Could someone more senior to get in touch with me please? I don't want to write bad reviews all over the place, I just need some real customer care to resolve my issues please.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged again!!!

Hi JoeZ, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us even if you are having an issue Smiley Sad

Checking the account I can see things have been put right by the previous agent you spoke to. Until the next bill is generated now, we won't be able to do anything further. 

If things still aren't right on the next bill let us know and we can then help.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos