Menu
Wilby88
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Over charging on bills

Morning All

please, i am at my wits end on this! i signed up on a special deal that charges me £x amount, with a £x credit applied for joining! all well and good!

when the first bill came through, the £x credit was not applied! i called through to what i can describe is a script bored robot, and told everything was fine, despite it really wasnt! so i went on the online chat which was a little bit better, they applied a rolling credit of £x to balance out the books! however.....I only received about 2/3rds of the joining credit so i was short of £14.......... this latest bill i have once again been over charged by £14 because the "applied rolling credit" is not actually being applied!!

i spoke to someone online and he assured me it was there! and that it would be applied for the next 12 months! 12??? my contract is 12 months and im 2 months through already! at this rate i dont intend on staying after it expires due to this appalling treatment of customer trust!

so far Virgin owes me £28 from my last 2 bills and i dont trust them to make sure this "rolling credit" will actually work! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Over charging on bills

Hi Wilby88, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble getting things sorted. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos