Menu
Help198812
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Outstanding Bill

Hi, I am with virgin media more 5 year and I am about to move home and my brother want to takeover bill so what he did close my account open new one with his name. When he close my account there was £60 credit left and they told me him they will take out all outstanding bill from credit and they charged my brother for opening new account so every this cleared. Now, virgin media send through  more outstanding bill in my name. When I spoke to them they said there was no credit left so you have to pay outstanding.

One thing I don't understand is that why did customer care lady told me there was £60 credit left in my account and they don't want give name of the lady who my brother spoke to. Customer service are very bad and they always transferring call to some else.  I am so fed-up with this please help!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outstanding Bill

Hi Help198812

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your account recently.

Due to the nature of your query, I'd recommend giving our team another call so we can fully clear security to discuss this in detail with you. You can reach the team on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

Massive apologies again for the level of service you've received, we'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide