Menu
snewman99
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Outside Box Damaged

Box2.jpgBox3.jpgBox1.jpg

Hi Everyone

I am a newish customer and only just noticed that my outside box looks like this!  

Should I get them back to tidy it up?  I am worried that it may cause problems with my service being open and exposed like that!

Thanks

Sara

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Outside Box Damaged

It shouldn't be left in that state, but as long as the connections are tight you shouldn't have any short term effects from it.

You can call in about it (use the faults option) and ask for an engineer to come out to sort it. That would be a call to 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone -> Option 1 -> verify your details when prompted for them -> Option 2 (Faults) -> choose any of the available fault options. Once through to an agent, ask them to book in an engineer appointment regarding it.

Or make the request via the WebChat using a laptop/desktop. Pick any of the services you have, then the faults option and then chat online. If all the agents are busy,.reload the page every 3  minutes and check again, until you get through.

Lastly a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here can get an engineer appointment booked in for you (wait for a response from one of them is up to a week.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It shouldn't be left in that state, but as long as the connections are tight you shouldn't have any short term effects from it.

You can call in about it (use the faults option) and ask for an engineer to come out to sort it. That would be a call to 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone -> Option 1 -> verify your details when prompted for them -> Option 2 (Faults) -> choose any of the available fault options. Once through to an agent, ask them to book in an engineer appointment regarding it.

Or make the request via the WebChat using a laptop/desktop. Pick any of the services you have, then the faults option and then chat online. If all the agents are busy,.reload the page every 3  minutes and check again, until you get through.

Lastly a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here can get an engineer appointment booked in for you (wait for a response from one of them is up to a week.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Really sorry to hear about this snewman99,

We can certainly arrange to get this sorted for you!

I've sent you a private message so that we can confirm a suitable date/time.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos