Menu
Mattking777
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Outbound/loyalty team offer.

I have requested full services disconnection on the 26th November 2016 due to poor internet services. I was due to be cut off on the 26th December (Boxing Day). On the 28th of November I received a call from Jannet on the outbound team offering me a 50% discount. As this was only 2 days after I requested the disconnection I hadn't had time to research my other options i.e Sky, BT or Talk Talk. I informed Jannett  of this and she advised I had time to think the offer through and call back if I wanted to proced. When I called back on 150 a few day later from my landline, the representative informed me that they could see the outbound call from Janet but there weren't any notes with the offer information so could only offer me a £7 per moth saving. I have declined this as this was nowhere near the 50% originally offered. I am now being disconnected on the 29th January 2017 and moving to Sky

pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outbound/loyalty team offer.

never look a gift horse in the mouth ?

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
Mattking777
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

😂😂😂 always pays off.... now have an awesome deal of £35 pcm 200mb broadband, weekend phone and full house TV XL in 2 rooms..!!! ALWAYS QUESTION THE GIFT HORSE!!!!!

0 Kudos
Mattking777
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Oh, did I mention this also includes 2 new V6 boxes already been installed!!! Thanks for you help Virgin x

0 Kudos