Menu
ze_muffinman
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Outbound Retention callback

Hi All,

I was called by the outbound retention's team on the 29th September and offered a deal which I said I would like a few days to think about so could they call back in the next few days, but to add to the notes I was interested in the deal. So I proceeded off the back of this to cancel the new deal I had taken elsewhere and await the call. Unfortunately I am still to receive a call. I called the normal 150 > I'm leaving in the middle of last week and they said they would request a call back and to expect it within 48 hours. Unfortunately this still hasn't occurred.

Is anyone here able to push this through so I can get a call back soon or provide me a number to call to initiate this deal as my cut off date is in a few days and I won't be massively thrilled if I am without internet access because of this.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outbound Retention callback

Hi ze_maffinman, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you involved in the Community and even better that you are wanting to stay with us. 

The good news is, when a deal is added to your account, we're able to action it when calling the Relations team. Give them a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and rather than requesting a call back, ask them to accept the offer Smiley Happy

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ze_muffinman
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katherine,

So thank for this, but they did not accept the offer for me when I called after posting this. Instead they had outbound call me tell me that I couldn't have the deal they originally offered but could still have my Internet reduced. So I agreed to this and thought nothing more of it, however tonight my Internet has still cut off...

Turns out they cannot turn it back on tonight even though my company is in the middle of our maintenance window which has taken months of planning. So thanks for ruining that virgin. Also my service has suffered degradation since January so I was told a credit would be going on my bill months ago. This hasn't happened and my account has been closed when I didn't want it to be.

Tldr: they couldn't accept the deal, outbound agreed new deal, line still got cut off, promised credit missing from account

Really very unhappy with the service I have received at this point.

Kind regards

Tom
0 Kudos
ze_muffinman
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Also just to add spent 45 minutes on the phone tonight and transfered to 5 different people and was then hung up on. I was polite the whole time, but clearly the issue was to much to be bothered about.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ze_muffinman, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this and I can only apologise to hear things have gone from bad to worse Smiley Sad 

I really wish this was something we could help with but everything you've mentioned means we need to look at this in further detail. I would usually advise you to call us however as this hasn't brought much help, try speaking to the team via webchat instead. 

They may be able to look in to this with out the need of you calling again. Contact Us

Come back and let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos