Menu
Highlighted
robdustan
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Order Cancellation

I have been trying to cancel an order within the 14 day cooling off period but do not seem to be able to get to the person who can take this action.

Can you advise which number to call or email to send the message to as all of your contact points seem to be incapable of cancelling the order.

I hope this gets me a step further towards achieving my goal.

Rob

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order Cancellation

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your message I'm sorry that you're not feeling the service and wish to initiate your cooling off period.

I'm afraid we're unable to to action a Order cancellation from here. The best course of action would be to give our friendly team a call on 0345 454 1111, second number for non Virgin Media lines. 

Keep in touch and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
chanixx
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have been on hold for 20 minutes trying to do this. Your customer service is non existent! Its much easier to just cancel my direct debit and turn away your workmen. I have never dealt with such a useless company before!!! It really is shocking. 

0 Kudos
hardtocancel
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same issue here. Have been trying to call Pre Installation cancellation team for two days in the row at different times. Spent 30 min on hold each time.

Is their cancellation department really that busy? So many people trying to cancel their orders ?

Or are they deliberately making it difficult to cancel? 

Either way I am tempted to just not let the engineer in and simply cancel my Direct Debit. 

0 Kudos
robdustan
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I eventually got through after a considerable time and after being sent to a couple of different numbers.  I feel the desk is lightly manned in the hope that you can't get through and have to take on the contract and pay a penalty to exit.

I cancelled but still had an engineer turn up when I was out and install a cable from road to house perimeter. It is now cut off and in the recycling bin!!

0 Kudos