Menu
ChelseaCowboy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Online chat

Hi there,

I'm in Brazil for a little while and my latest bill is higher as Sky Cinema has been mysteriously added to my bundle so I'd like to use the online web chat option but it doesn't seem available. How can I contact Virginmedia please? I've tried twitter but I've had no response yet.

Alexander
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online chat

hiya @ChelseaCowboy with the online chat need to be using PC/laptop, since doesn't work on some mobiles, as the online chat is very popular so might take a lot of refresh till agent is available. other option would be to use e.g. voip/skype to call virginmedia on +44 345 454 1111
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
ChelseaCowboy
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @paultechy!

Thanks for the info, I'll jump on the laptop!

All the best
0 Kudos
ChelseaCowboy
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @paultechy,

I've been online with my laptop but unfortunately I'm getting the same error message saying that they can't connect me. They say use email but then don't supply an address, you wouldn't happen to have one for them would you please?

Alexander
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

there isn't a email address to contact them via. have you tried using a different browser
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
ChelseaCowboy
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi again,

I eventually got to chat with them using a PC laptop. Then annoyingly my MacBook decided to allow me to use live chat too so in future I'll be able to use either. Sorry to have bothered you again, I genuinely thought there was a problem with connecting through my mac. Thanks for your help!
0 Kudos