Menu
Gill79
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Online Account Problems

Hi.  I'm new to the community so not sure if posting in right place.

I'm wondering if somebody can help with a problem I've got with my online account.  I renewed my package last month to full house tv, phone more weekends and broadband 200mbps.  Since then it is showing I have no phone on my account details page and I don't know if I'll be getting charged for calls at the weekend because of this.

Could somebody please look into this for me and try to get it corrected.

Any help would be appreciated. Have tried to phone but can't find anything applicable in the options and my frustrating experiences of webchat prevent me from even attempting it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online Account Problems

Hi Gill79

Thanks for getting in touch with us on the forums and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I can see that you have spoken to us regarding the phone package since you posted and they have answered his part of the query for you.

If you still have an issue with the online account access, if you could let us know so we can raise the relevant IT ticket to our teams to get this corrected for you.

Just keep us posted Smiley Happy

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos