Menu
LParkington
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Offer dispute

I rang Virgin last week to ask about gaming broadband and was offered it at £6.50 a month less than what I was paying currently, I clarified with the women a few times that I was getting better service for less money she told me yes and I'd notice a change within 24 hours.

2 days later no change so I ring back to be told I can't have the offer as it's not on the system and that it would cost £10 a month more then put through to retention's to see if they can help.

Retentions then tell me that it will in fact cost me around £30 a month more and there is zero they can do about it, is the original verbal offer/contract binding is there anything I can do about this sorry for the lengthy post.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Offer dispute

Hi LParkington

Thanks for getting in touch with us Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had while trying to upgrade your broadband service. It's disappointing to learn of the experience you've had and I apologise for how it has made you feel. 

Please have a look at our complaints code of practice here virg.in/compscop It will detail how you can raise a complaint if you aren't happy with how things have been dealt with so far. 

I do hope something gets sorted out for you. If you need anything else you know where we are. 

Cheers
Ian_LP

Forum Team

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos