Menu
Caz
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Offer by Phone

I have been offered by phone a free upgrade to my speed and TV XL (which I don't need or want) plus something about reduced bills, to be honest she gabbled that fast I could not follow her. This lasts for 6 months then if I don't want it I have to revert to my original TV and presumably speed. So if I forget my bills will no doubt rocket.

Can anyone explain this in more detail, what is the reduced bills bit? Has anyone else been offered this package?

0 Kudos
Dave606
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Offer by Phone

At a guess either you forget to cancel the "free" upgrade by the start of month 6 by giving 30 days notice and find yourself tied to full price price having to give 30 days notice to drop back to your original package.  But more likely in return to recontracting for the next 12\18 months they are giving you the upgrade free for the first 6 months and then slap the full price for the upgrade on your package for the remainder of a new minimal contract.

Either way, I feel a free TV upgrade, broadband speed upgrade for 6 months & reduced bill will certainly be a recontract deal for at least the next 12 months!.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I agree with Dave, if you don't want or need it call 150 and cancel it before it's to late (if it's not already) you may need to pay one month at the higher rate
0 Kudos
Caz
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks guys, I have now cancelled it. The so called Offer! was more than my original package!
0 Kudos