Menu
Chris-Wood
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not recieved Vouchers

I joined Virgin in December and I have still not received the £125 vouchers. I have spoke to customer services every other week, and have received emails in January and February stating I will be contacted about these within 24 hours by Edenred and then nothing. Can some one explain how I am meant to receive these vouchers.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not recieved Vouchers

Hi Chris-Wood, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

Checking the account I can see we have arranged to resend these vouchers already. Please double check your spam and deleted folders in case it's gone there. 

The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'. 

If after checking you've still not seen this, pop me a private message with a different email address and we can try sending there instead. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris-Wood, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with an alternative email address. 

I have now forwarded this on to the team and they will re-arrange the vouchers for you. Once I have confirmation of this, I'll let you know.

Speak soon.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris-Wood, 

Thanks again for your patience whilst I looked in to this Smiley Happy

The Head of the Rewards team have said this has now been actioned by Eden Red so you should get within 24 hours. 

Don't forget, the email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'. 

Come back and let me know if you haven't received it within a few days. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos