Menu
Geoff1930
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Not received sign up vouchers

HI, I haven't received my vouchers yet, been waiting since January Can you tell me what I need to do?

Thanks 

Mel777
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received sign up vouchers

H it's the same here rang customer services and apparently they are going to look into it.
Will wait and see what happens.
I must say really not impressed with viegin so far.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Geoff1930

Thanks for getting in touch with us Smiley Happy

It's great to see you joining us on the forums!

We would love to be able to look into the voucher query for you and to do so we need you to send us some details Smiley Happy

If you could send a private message to me with your name and full account address and the email address the vouchers should be sent to, I can then flag this to the teams for you and will get back to you as soon as I can with their updates.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what we have done for you and what to expect next Smiley Happy

Many thanks.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mel777,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they will now need to check your account and confirm eligibility. This usually takes around 3 days Smiley Happy

I will check the account on Monday to see if there's been a reply and update you then on what happens next Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Geoff1930

Thanks for your PM to us.

In order for us look into this further I've popped a PM back to you as it looks like the contact email you have on file with us needs to be updated to the one you have provided for us in order for us to arrange to request the vouchers to go to this email address for you.

If you could pop back to me on the PM I've sent to you, that would be fab Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Geoff1930

Thanks for your follow up PM Smiley Happy

I've filled in the form for the exceptions teams to look into this for you and I'll check back in again with the account in a few days (by Thursday) so I can update you on the progress of this request Smiley Very Happy

Catch you soon!

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mel777,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Geoff1930

Excellent news Smiley Happy

The teams came back to me this week to confirm the vouchers are eligible and should be with you by email by now as they were requeseted for you on Wednesday.

If you've not checked your emails yet can you please check all inboxes including junk folder as it sometimes routes to there. The email will come from a 3rd party company called Edenred and it will have the subject heading of  “Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!”.

Let us know if this has arrived Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos