Menu
Margaret318
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not received refer a friend credit

i referred to Virgin Media my friend 3 months ago an I still did not receive my refer a friend credit on my bill. Just 1 question-why? Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received refer a friend credit

Hi Margaret318,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not received your refer a friend credit Smiley Sad 

There is a specific process in place for referring customers. The existing account holder, in this case you, needs to pop in their friend's details via this page here: Refer A Friend

This then generates an email to both the existing and new customer confirming the referral. The Friend then needs to join via that email. Unless this is followed, no link is made between the 2 accounts. 

Checking your account I'm not seeing any link on there to show you've have referred anyone recently. Have you still got the email showing the referral? If not check with the person who you referred. If they have this we can look into this further for you. Smiley Happy

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here.  Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
dallydog
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just got the father-in-law to re-send the "refer a friend" email, which I've clicked on and "registered" for.

When will we both get our £50 credit please?  I'm not very impressed with the service provided so far, so don't want to waste any more time trying to get this sorted.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi dallydog, 

Re-registering now won't make the link as the account is already active. You need to look at my reply here: Refer a friend payments and then refer to the Private Message I have sent you. 

If you don't do this, and forward me what I need then I won't be able to raise this any further for the credit to be applied. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
dallydog
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've checked my inbox & don't have a private message from you, just the reply you posted before about referring the friend.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi dallydog, 

I have just checked and it was sent on the 20th February at 15:39 and was read later the same day at 16:55. Do you think you may have deleted it by mistake? 

Either way, I have just resent the message now. If you check again it should be there Smiley Happy 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos