Menu
trooper1610
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not happy!!

When I changed my package I was told my package price and discount.  I was told that after 6 months the price would go back up to normal but all I had to do was make a quick call and the full discount would be re-applied for the term of the contract.

Well, called after the period was up and was told that she could not give the discount at that rate and instead would apply a small discount and pass on my issue to the relevent team.  Was meant to be contacted withing about 10 days and suprise suprise no call and still being overcharged.

Feeling a bit ripped off and will be cancelling contract and heading back to sky tv.  Been loyal customer for many years, never missed a payment and get treated like this.

Need to get this resolved.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not happy!!

If you change your package you automatically get a new 12 month contract, just a warning as they will charge you a cancellation fee

0 Kudos
trooper1610
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Won't get a penny from me.  Direct debit will be cancelled.  They are the ones who breached the contract, regardless of whether the woman I spoke to was lying to me or just mistaken.  I am entitled to what I agreed to.  I wouldn't have taken the package at full price.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

debt collectors will take on the account and your credit will be affected. If you are happy for that to happen you can go ahead and cancel the DD. VM wont lose out but you might if you ever need credit after that. Think carefully.
0 Kudos
trooper1610
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorted now. I shouldn't have had to chase this up though, should have received a call back.
0 Kudos