Menu
jaymcdonald
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Not happy with service

Since downgrading my tv package from £100 a month and taking out the 200mb gamer package I haven't had my Internet speed above 40mb. My tivo box isn't working and hasn't for over 3 weeks and I'm sick of ringing and it taking 45 mins to get through to someone who doesn't understand English. Oh and I have to be at home while I ring so doing while at work is out the question. And as I pay my package upfront and paid my last £100 bill that took me half way through the next month why would I then pay another £100 for the next month when it should be £59. Oh I have to pay you that for you to refund me the difference, I don't think so. This needs sorting.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not happy with service

Hi jaymcdonald, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with your account since upgrading.

Checking the TiVo® side of things, there seems to be a provisioning error showing. I have sent some hits down the line to refresh things to see if this helps. If you can turn the TiVo® off at the mains and then turn back on after a few minutes, this should help improve things. 

Looking at the hub, it's showing me there have been performance issues related to a known area fault. this has since been resolved so rebooting the hub should help too. With regards to the speed, are you getting that via wired or wireless? Posting in the Broadband speed board will get you talking to an expert in that area. 

With regards to the billing side of things, whenever you change your package, it's like having your first bill again where there are pro rates. Once you've had your 2nd bill after upgrading, you'll have paid exactly what you should have Smiley Happy 

Come back and let me know how things look with the TiVo®. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos