Re: Not Received Refer A Friend Credit

I've not received a pm?
0 Kudos
Costa75
Joining in
Message 22 of 30
Flag for a moderator

This Is amazing i have refered 2 friends more then 3 months a go and till today no money for me or for them .

So why should i continue with Virgin when this refering is a lie .

I have send 2 or 3 emails to a lady on virgin till today no Answer 2 weeks a go i have open a complain till today no answer .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 23 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi Costa75, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not received your refer a friend credit Smiley Sad 

There is a specific process in place for referring customers. The existing account holder needs to pop in their friend's details via this page here: Refer A Friend This then generates an email to both the existing and new customer confirming the referral. The Friend then needs to join via that email. Unless this is followed, no link is made between the 2 accounts. 

Have you still got the email showing the referral? If not check with the person who you referred. If they have this we can look into this further for you.

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 24 of 30
Flag for a moderator

I have replied to the other posts on this thread via the threads you have created. 

Mazaradi1 - Click Here

Jennyc_83 - Click Here

ofiqsikumbang - Click Here

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Aaronjbamber
Joining in
Message 25 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Myself & my girlfriend still have not received our £50 credit the information was given to the salesman in person when setting up my account as she was the one who referred me i gave her details , I was told this was fine by the salesman & we would receive this off both our bills please help😕 - be gentle first post 😂
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 26 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aaronjbamber, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us via the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't received your Refer a Friend credit. 

There is a specific process in place for referring customers. The existing account holder needs to pop in their friend's details via this page here: Refer A Friend

This then generates an email to both the existing and new customer confirming the referral. The Friend then needs to join via that email. Unless this is followed, no link is made between the 2 accounts and no credit will be paid. 

As you've gone via the Sales person, you will need to get back in contact with him to apply the credit. This isn't something we can chase up via the Forums I'm afraid. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Steven14
Joining in
Message 27 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Searching for answers and found this thread.

Myself and my referrer have also not received the refer a friend credit despite following the email instructions and it saying that it was applied during checkout. I'm on the second bill now but I have a screenshot from checkout and the original referral email so hopefully it can be resolved quickly.

Can someone please contact me to discuss.

Thanks

Steven

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 28 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you haven't received your credit. 

We can look into this further for you. Smiley Happy 

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Andy003
Joining in
Message 29 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I was the person who referred Steven14 above, he says I need to contact yourself before the credit can be applied to my account.

Could you please message me.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 30 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andy, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums Smiley Happy 

I was the one who dealt with Steven's account and am happy to sort yours out too Smiley Happy 

Before I can do this, I need some information from you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos