Menu
JT1985
Joining in
Message 11 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not Received Refer A Friend Credit

Hi,

I am another one who also hasn't received the refer a friend credit. My friend also hadn't received their credit as expected but on contacting virgin media last month was assured it would be applied for both of us on our respective next bills. As expected my friend has had the £50 credit on their bill this month yet I still haven't received mine.

Can you please explain what is going on and when i will receive my credit?

Thanks

JT

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi JT, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. You've come to the right place as we're able to help get this sorted for you Smiley Happy 

As your friend has already received his credit, it should be really easy for us to connect this to your account and get you your credit too. 

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
dozzyb2004
Joining in
Message 13 of 30
Flag for a moderator

I and my friend have been waiting for over 3 months for this £50 credit!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi JT1985, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I'm glad everything is all resolved for you now. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
shahidur21
Joining in
Message 15 of 30
Flag for a moderator

I referred a friend through Refer a friend link and on 24th April. I didn't get the email confirming the referral but my friend got email from virgin media and he did the process via email. Until today (17/06/2017) We didn't  receive £50 credit. thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi shahidur21, 

Thanks for your post and apologies that you haven't received your refer a friend fee. 

As you've mentioned you have the email showing the referral, we will be able to get this resolved for you Smiley Happy 

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Jonesgoody
Joining in
Message 17 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi I am having same problem here as everyone. Still haven't heard. Please require help and assistance. Tried online chat as well as speaking on phone 2 desperate occasions and online chat always busy doesn't matter what time day. Not good.
0 Kudos
Mazaradi1
Joining in
Message 18 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi I signed up using a booth and they forgot to add my reference a friend from my sisters/brother-in-law account, so he suggested I ring up before I had my install i.e. before activation, and they said they'd said the refer a friend had gone through... This is the 3rd billing month and neither of us have heard anything yet.

Marie-Louise
0 Kudos
Jennyc_83
Tuning in
Message 19 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

I'm also having this issue and have just wasted an hour on the phone with no help whatsoever. I had the confirmation email saying the credit would be added to my first bill but no where to be seen. 

I want to know when my credit will appear.

0 Kudos
ofiqsikumbang
Tuning in
Message 20 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I was referred by my friend and followed the link in the email that I got. I already got my first bill yesterday, but I can't see the 50 poundsterling credit on my first bill. Could anyone please make this clear for me?

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos