Menu
NP33
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nobody answering in cancellation department

Hi

I am trying to cancel my order but I'm finding it impossible to get through to the right department. I am on the line for ages and no one answers. Please can it be cancelled here?

Thanks

backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nobody answering in cancellation department

Unfortunately not.  It is only possible to cancel services by phone.  It may be possible via Live Chat but I'm not sure.

Your best bet would be to just hold on the line and wait - At least it is a free call.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts.  If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
NP33
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the info.

Not really acceptable customer service from Virgin. Been on the line for 30 minutes so far. Not good enough!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi NP33, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are looking at cancelling your services with us. Was it something we done? 

If there isn't anything we can do to change your mind then speaking to the team is the way to go. 

You can reach them on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and follow the options for leaving us Smiley Sad 

They are open from 8am - 8pm. 

Let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos