Menu
morals
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No tv or broadband in SW16

We've got no tv or broadband service in SW16 5. It's listed on service status as known issue but it's been unavailable all day and now it's saying tomorrow for fix. Anyone know what problem is? Guess it must be pretty serious. I saw a bit of the street dig up but dunno if it's related.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv or broadband in SW16

hiya @morals it would be a few days for the forum admin to reply, you could call broadband support via 151 / 0345 454 1111 and they'll be able to give you possible more recent update.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
morals
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've subscribed for updates already but the information is minimal. It's now saying Monday 12pm to fix. That'll have been 3 days without service. Lots of people complaining on twitter. Compensation should be automatic for everyone affected.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi morals

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us, I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your TV & Broadband service. 

I hope things are better for you now. It looks like you are already aware of our Service Status Page  where you can get updates for known issues. If you require any further assistance with any fault it would always be best to give us a call on 150 free from any Virgin Media line or 0345 454 1111 from another line as paultechy has advised Smiley Happy

If you need anything else you know where we are. 

Many thanks

Ian _LP

Forum Team

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
morals
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As I said in the thread, I checked status, signed up for updates etc.  That doesn't fix the problem any quicker or make it less inconvenient to be without service for 3 days.  Most annoying is having to take time to phone up to get the money back for lack of service.

0 Kudos