Menu
Loisneva18
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No sign of my order

I was due to be delivered. Superhub on Tuesday 11th. I waited in and took time off of work unpaid. It didn't arrive and I called to be told it hadn't been sent out even though I ordered it on the 2nd. Was then told yodel would delivered Wednesday still nothing, it's Thursday now and still nothing. Considering cancelling it altogether now if I can't even get the equipment in the first place.. Can anyone tell me when it will arrive?
0 Kudos
Loisneva18
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sign of my order

Since posting this, I was on the phone for 45 minutes and have had my QuickStart package reordered. Hopefully it arrives this time .
0 Kudos
Loisneva18
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well, I received tracking information Friday. Called the driver at around 4pm who decided to tell us he was not coming to deliver that package. He wasn't bothered because the yodel company hires freelance drivers. What a disgrace. So after 2 phone calls to yodel customer service they did nothing and changed the tracking to sending the parcel back... had enough now. Going to cancel it all together. No help from anybody. VM offer a service that can't be provided due to their 'trusted partners'. It's laughable, it's only the customer that suffers, I've had to take 4 days off of work to wait in for promised deliveries and so has family members. Fed up now.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to the Community Loisneva18,

I wish it could be under better circumstances. Smiley Sad

I've located your account and can see that you've now received this. I am very sorry for the delay.

Please let me know if there is anything more that I can do to help.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Loisneva18
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Was hard work. The same driver who refused delivery was given to us again and we had to walk 5 minutes and wait on a street for him to deliver. Absolute joke. Out of nowhere today, yodel delivers a package that was meant to have been sent back. Good job I was in at the time to receive it. Glad to be online now though finally. Is it possible to send a pre paid bag to send you back the parcel I received today and do not need?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Loisneva18,

Really sorry to hear about all the bother you've had with this.

I've sent out a returns label to you.

You should receive this within 3-5 working days.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Loisneva18
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've sent this back using the returns label. Unfortunately couldn't get a receipt as the machine was down but I watched the yodel driver take it away. I've just left the store now and asked for a receipt and the lady politely said the driver never returned the package but assure her it'll be sent back. I sent it back last week. I'm getting emails asking for it to be returned when I no longer have it, or a receipt for proof. Can you confirm if it has got back to you? I refuse to be charged for things out of my control !
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Loisneva18,

Thanks for letting us know you've returned your equipment. 

I have gone in to the account and registered the return and left notes on there too explaining the circumstances. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos